Compatibility: SmartThings devices and SmartThings-compatible partners
App: SmartThings app
SmartThings WiFi Hub
- Processor: Qualcomm (Quad 710MHz)
- Memory: 512MB (RAM) + 8GB (Flash)
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Wave 2, 2x2 MU-MIMO
- Speed: AC1300 (866 Mbps @ 5GHz, 400Mbps @2.4GHz)
- Antennae: 7EA (5GHz: 2EA, 2.4GHz: 2EA, BT: 1EA, Z-Wave: 1EA, Zigbee: 1EA)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Zigbee, Z-Wave
- Ports: RJ45 x 2, Power x 1
- Requirements: Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 10 or higher
- Weight: 580.60 g
- Dimensions: 11.99 x 2.95 x 11.99 cm
- Video Quality: 1080p HDR
- WiFi: Dual-band
- Field of View: 145°
- Features: Night vision, 2-way audio system, free cloud-based storage for 24 hours, motion & person detection
- Weight: 629.92 g
- Dimensions: 15.24 x 12.7 x 7.62 cm
SmartThings Smart Plug
- Wireless standard: Zigbee HA 1.2
- Power specifications: 230V, 50Hz, 10A
- Features: Continuous switching power up to 2500 W
- Dimensions: 4.9 x 7.24 x 4.9 cm
SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor
- Communication Protocols: Zigbee
- Range: 50-130 ft
- Power Source: Battery
- Battery Count & Type: CR2450 type
- Weight: 90.72 g
- Dimensions: 4.37 x 1.37 x 5.18 cm
Discover the wonders and added modern-day security this home automation set by Samsung can bring you and your loved ones.
The Samsung SmartThings IOT Bundle lets you start living the future of your home lifestyle today. It contains numerous devices that all work together to create a smarter and more secure home for you and your loved ones, all just a tap away on your phone.
Make It Uniquely Yours
Installing these Samsung SmartThings gadgets helps you personalize your space. The Cam lets you check on your home from your phone. It also features night vision and a two-way audio system. The Plug lets you turn small appliances on and off remotely, while The Multipurpose Sensor can be used to configure your lights to automatically switch on when doors are opened.
These smart devices all connect to the WiFi Hub for a synchronized, seamless operation, which you can access and manage via the SmartThings App. The Hub also boasts anti-virus software and parental controls that can limit surfing time and block malicious websites to keep your family safe.
Good Things Start at Home
Home automation is where your future living begins, and these Samsung SmartThings devices are a great first step. Experience greater convenience and stronger security and enjoy being home more with the Samsung SmartThings IOT Bundle.