- Usage Time: 7-10 days
- Protection: 5 ATM water-resistant
- Compatibility: iOS & Android
- App Availability: Huawei Health
- Display: 1.64 inch AMOLED 456 x 280 HD
- Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz, BT 5.0, BLE
- Material: Durable polymer fiber frame, colored silicone strap
- Charging Port: Magnetic charging thimble
- Dimensions: 46 x 30 x 10.7 mm
- Weight: 240 g
- Operating Temperature:
- Features: AMOLED touchscreen supports slide and touch gestures, 6-axis IMU sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Capacitive sensor, Ambient light sensor, GPS supported, 4GB memory
Bring your A game wherever you go. The Huawei Watch Fit’s specs can help you achieve all your daily and long-term goals for fitness, work, and building better habits.
The Huawei Watch Fit can be your very own all-in-one personal assistant and personal trainer. From tracking your vital stats to providing accessibility for all of your smartphone’s features, the Huawei Watch Fit can be found in the Philippines right here at the official 0917 website.
Your Personal Trainer
The Huawei Watch Fit showcases a variety of specs that tracks all of your fitness progress throughout the day. With over 90 workout modes available, monitoring metrics for different sports such as running, swimming, cycling, yoga, and HIIT is made easier. There are even easy-to-follow workout demos.
Your Personal Assistant
In addition to steps, heart rate, and blood oxygen saturation, this smartwatch can keep tabs on your menstrual cycle, sleep, and stress. It can also remind you of your messages and calendar events, lets you control your music, and take photos remotely. How’s that for comfort and convenience?
Making It Your Own
Sporting three different colorways, this Huawei smartwatch can blend right in with your wardrobe rotations. Its matte frame and colorful straps make it both stylish and practical at just the right price range. The array of watch faces available also lets you better match your themes to your OOTD.